Monday, September 17, 2007

Driving Traffic: Step 1

We all know that a blog without traffic, will not make money. My first step in creating a million dollar blog will be Promoting the blog.

The first thing I'm going to do in order to drive traffic to my blog, is list it in a blog directory. The directory I chose to use was Blogcatalog. In order to verify blog ownership, BlogCatalog requires you to place a BlogCatalog Widget or a link on your blog back to BlogCatalog.

Linking back to Blog Catalog is required and will ensure that no one else claims your blog as well as help BlogCatalog to continue to provide quality exposure to your Blog.

I will also be listing this blog in several other free blog directories that work similar to blog catalog. You will be able to see the links to these directories to the left.


In a few days I will post how many visitors my blog receives from the blog directories, if any.




No comments: